Saturday, May 08, 2010

New Red Dead Redemption videos

Well it's now less than two weeks until Red Dead Redemption is released in Australia. I've pre-ordered the game and will have it in my hands on Friday 21 May. I'm really looking forward to immersing myself in the game world and experiencing a little taste of life in the wild west as it struggled into the 20th century.

Rockstar Games have released some new trailers over the last few days. If you are going to view these, or the other RDR trailers I've embedded previously in this blog, I really encourage viewing them at the highest resolution and watching them full screen, just to take in the awesome scenery and game play.

First up is the Official TV commercial for RDR.



The second is a trailer entitled 'Revolution' that shows some of the events John Marston is involved in when he gets embroiled in a revolution in Mexico.

No comments: