Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 - My year of gaming

Looking back over 2014 I note that the time I've spent gaming has mostly been taken up by playing the early access PC game DayZ Standalone which was released in December 2013.  As a result of this the number of my boardgame plays during 2014 have certainly suffered.  I'm not necessarily saddened by this as it is good to try new things and I have thoroughly enjoyed the time spent playing DayZ.  I've played DayZ so much, almost on a daily basis, that I've ceased logging plays of the game.
Here is a list of tabletop games I played in 2014.  I was particularly pleased to get in some plays of Memoir '44 and Commands & Colors: Ancients.

Coda 6
Drag Strip! 6
Jenga 5
Memoir '44 5
Rebound 5
Gloom 4
Memoir '44: Campaign Book Volume 1 4
Star Wars: Episode 1 – Clash of the Lightsabers 4
500 3
Blokus 3
Car Wars: The Card Game 3
Dungeons & Dragons: Castle Ravenloft Board Game 3
YINSH 3
Commands & Colors: Ancients 2
For Sale 2
Haunted Castle 2
The Legend of Landlock 2
The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game 2
Munchkin 2
Words with Friends 2
Battle Line 1
Buccaneer 1
Cartagena 1
Clash of the Gladiators 1
Friday the 13th 1
Gloom: Unfortunate Expeditions 1
Gloom: Unhappy Homes 1
Gloom: Unquiet Dead 1
Gloom: Unwelcome Guests 1
Guillotine 1
Gulo Gulo 1
Heroscape Expansion Set: Defenders of Kinsland 1
Heroscape Expansion Set: Malliddon's Prophecy 1
Heroscape Expansion Set: Orm's Return 1
Heroscape Expansion Set: Road to the Forgotten Forest 1
Heroscape Expansion Set: Thora's Vengeance 1
Heroscape Expansion Set: Utgar's Rage 1
Heroscape Master Set: Rise of the Valkyrie 1
Labyrinth: The Card Game 1
Lord of the Rings: The Confrontation (Deluxe Edition) 1
Make 'n' Break CHALLENGE 1
Memoir '44: Eastern Front 1
PitchCar Mini 1
Risk Express 1
Der schwarze Pirat 1
Star Wars: Epic Duels 1
Wildlife Safari 1

No comments: