Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Service From Mayfair Games

You may remember last month I bought The Downfall of Pompeii by Mayfair Games. It's a great game and I'm very happy with it. Unfortunately, it was missing one yellow playing piece.

I sent an email to Mayfair Games explaining the problem on 19 May 2007. Within an hour an a half I had a standard response back from their customer service. This is what it said:

Thank you for contacting Mayfair Games customer service. You will receive an e mail when your request is being processed. We look forward to serving you, thank you for your patience while we process your request. Requests are processed in the order they were received.

I then heard nothing until I received the solitary missing piece in the mail yesterday on 18 June 2007. While I would have appreciated a quick email as they'd promised to let me know when my request was processed I was happy to receive the missing piece. I guess a month is not too bad considering I'm in Australia.

So a thumbs up to Mayfair Games for replacing the missing piece.

No comments: