Saturday, April 11, 2009

Gaming With Grandma - 94

Mum dropped around this morning for a cup of tea and to give the girls a couple of Lindt Gold Bunnys for Easter. I also got her to play a couple of two-player games while she was here.

Our first game was The Downfall of Pompeii. We took it in turns placing our people into the buildings and when the first AD 79 card appeared I had 25 on the board with 3 in the volcano and mum had 23 on the board with 2 in the volcano.


It was an exciting game. By the end Mum had exited 15 people and had 10 in the volcano while I won by successfully escaping 21 of mine with only 7 in the volcano.

Mum then suggested we play Scrabble. We haven't played Scrabble together for quite some time. I found our session today to be a somewhat frustrating and eventually quite close game.


I won 288 to 255.

No comments: