Monday, April 19, 2010

Pre-ordered Red Dead Redemption

I pre-ordered the Limited Edition of Red Dead Redemption today. This was the first time I've ever pre-ordered a video game and the first time I've ever bought a Limited Edition. I believe this game will be worth it.


The Red Dead Redemption Limited Edition features:

  • The full Red Dead Redemption game


  • The Deadly Assassin Outfit


  • The Golden Guns Weapon pack


  • The War Horse


  • The originally scored soundtrack from the game

While I'd prefer to test my skills against the game without resorting to these enhancements, what I'm most enthusiastic about is the soundtrack. From what I've heard so far on the videos it's brilliant. Perfect to have on in the background when playing an Old West tabletop miniatures game or painting miniature cowboys.

No comments: