Saturday, September 13, 2008

Fish & Chips by the Ocean

This afternoon we attended my father's 70th birthday celebrations at his home at Caboolture.

On the way back home we decided to take a detour and stop for an early dinner of fish & chips at a park near the entrance to Newport Marina at Scarborough on the Redcliffe Peninsula.

Deb dropped myself, Maddie and Georgia at the park while she drove to Morgans Seafood. I'd brought the kite with us so while I was getting that ready, Maddie and Georgia were running around on the grass. There was a brisk sea breeze blowing so it was easy to get the kite up and keep it aloft.



Sunset at Scarborough

When Deb arrived back the sun was setting so we laid out some blankets and sat down to our dinner. Mmm...fish & chips by the ocean.



Georgia and I eating fish & chips

No comments: