Friday, May 23, 2008

Math Trade Update

Well, my trades from the recent Australian Math Trade are starting to roll in. Earlier this week Wings of War - Burning Drachens arrived from BGG user earthboot. Not long after that King Me! arrived from BGG user Mark_Owen_Reich.



King Me! and Wings of War - Burning Drachens have arrived!


I came home this afternoon to find a card from a courier company in my letterbox advising they'd tried to deliver an interstate parcel but unfortunately nobody was home. I phoned them and they'll re-deliver it on Monday. I suspect it will be Tigris & Euphrates from BGG user nnf1 but will have to wait to find out.

This evening I also received an email from BGG user Friendless advising that a box from Adelaide, South Australia, had arrived. My San Juan and Dungeonquest were part of the lot and he'll be bringing them in to work to give to me on Monday.

It's all happening.

No comments: