Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Some New Games

A parcel arrived for me today. A parcel of new games. You won't believe this but it has been 12 months (one whole year!) since I last purchased a new game. I was shocked when I realised this. What is happening to me? Am I reaching a point of board game saturation where I'm satisfied with the games I have? Say it ain't so! ;)

MilSims recently had an overstock sale with some great titles for only $15 each. I ordered Lord of the Rings: Friends & Foes expansion, Lord of the Rings: Sauron expansion and Quicksand. I would have also ordered Lord of the Rings: The Confrontation - Deluxe Edition for $15 had I not already had it in my collection.


Alas, they'd sold out of Lord of the Rings: Friends & Foes Expansion by the time they received my order. I'm looking at introducing the Lord of the Rings cooperative game to Mum and Maddie in the future so was looking at picking up both expansions. Ah, well.

Quicksand looks interesting, sort of like The Great Balloon Race which is a game I quite enjoyed playing.

I'm off to crack open some shrink wrap.

No comments: